Loading Gif

Structural Engineering

Cost-effective Structural Engineering for any project

A Structural Engineer has the responsibility for the structural design of anything that supports a load such as the wall and floors of a house and if you are planning a new build or renovation, our expert team can help ensure the structural integrity of your property.

It may be that you are looking to purchase an older property, in which case the services of a Structural Engineer are vital to check any structural concerns you may have. Any large cracks or bulging in walls should be checked by a Structural Engineer. We can help set your mind at rest, or help you find a solution to any serious problems.

Planning an extension?

If you are planning any extensions to your property, you will need a Structural Engineer. Their services can be useful where structural work such as party wall matters may affect neighbours. A valued expert’s opinion can save costly mistakes in the future. So if you are planning an extension, loft conversion, garage conversion, cellar conversion, removing internal or external walls, beams or columns, altering windows and chimneys or putting in new drainage, then please ask our Structural Engineer for assistance.

Howe Chartered Surveyors can provide:

  • Expert advice on building regulations
  • Expert advice on party wall matters
  • Assistance with the planning of your structure
  • Provide a detailed report and recommendations on structural defects
  • Guidance and assistance through every stage of your project
  • Knowledge of health and safety issues
  • Can liaise with Architects and Contractors to ensure compliance with structural regulations
For more information call 020 3102 7701 (London), 01277 223594 (Shenfield, Brentwood, Essex) or email info@howecharteredsurveyors.co.uk