This is privacy notice of Howe Chartered Surveyors.
We respect your privacy and are determined to protect your personal data. The purpose of this privacy notice is to inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from). We’ll also tell you about your privacy rights and how the data protection law protects you.
- Who Are We? – We are Howe Chartered Surveyors, Incorporated in the UK, Company Number 8770050.
- How We Collect Your Personal Data – We collect only the data you provide on the “Contact Us” for, and the information collected is used to contact you in response to your request for us to do so. You have the option to Opt-In to our newsletter, in which case your name and email address will be used for that purpose.
- How We Use Your Personal Data – The personal data you provide to us is used in accordance with the details of your request.
- Who We Share Your Personal Data With – We do not share your personal data with anyone apart from our web service provider who host the web site and their agents. Their Privacy notice can be found at www.howecs.co.uk.
- International – It is possible that your details or information collected may be processed overseas where we think this may be of benefit to you.
- Data Security – Our data is encrypted and password protected in order to mitigate against data breach
- Data Retention – We retain your personal data for no longer than is absolutely necessary for the purposes for which you provide it. As a general rule we hold the data for up to a year from when we receive it from you, unless you have opted in to our newsletter.
- Queries, Requests Or Concerns – If you have any questions in relation to the information concerning privacy and personal information above then please email us
If your personal information changes or if you no longer wish to receive our service, please let us know and we will correct, update or remove your details. This can be done by emailing us. It may take up to a month for these changes to be effected
By using our website you consent to the collection and use of your personal information in the manner set out above.
Howe Chartered Surveyors is the controller and responsible for your personal data. Our contact details are:
2nd Floor, Juxon House
100 St Pauls Churchyard
020 3102 7701
For all data matters contact Caroline Vowles on 020 3102 7701 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Third-party links outside of our control
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.